There are so many ways to connect to God. There is no right or wrong way; writing, meditation, prayer, signs, and messages to name a few. I’m going to describe one way that tends to work well for beginners that enjoy writing. it’s call Automatic Writing. You ask God a question and he answers through writing. I’ve done this countless times with great success. It also creates a written record of your questions and answers to look back at for accuracy. Here is my basic format:
- Get your head clear and body relaxed through meditation, silence, or prayer.
- Ask God and or your guides and angels to be with you during this session.
- Once you feel relaxed with a clear head open a journal to a blank page.
- Write your first question (sometimes I write with my eyes closed to keep my connection strong).
- Once the question is written the answer will come through your head, through your hand and onto the paper. Many times I find that the answer bypasses my conscious mind and the words on the paper surprise me. They are written in a voice that is not quite mine. I take this as a good sign, God has to use our vocabulary to communicate through, but his order and word choice is uniquely his.
It really is that simple.
I just used this process to clarify some 2020 intentions and goals for myself. I am working on changing my limited thinking so I expanded my 2020 goals. Here are a few of my 2020 spiritual goals:
- Start a Spiritual Growth Circle ( the women in this circle have been identified and have met once, it’s like we were destined to come together at this time.)
- Increase psychic abilities by practicing on more people.
- Meditate daily.
- Master manifesting money.
- Write in this blog more.
Automatic Writing or Spirit Writing Definition from Wikipedia – psychography is a claimed psychi ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. the words purportedly arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source.
Happy Writing! Let me know if it works for you in the comments below 🙂